Live Oak Senior Day Program is a non-profit 501C organization, featuring an activity-based program with five locations. Each center has a Program Director, Assistant Program Director, 2-3 staff members, and several volunteers.
We are licensed for 30 clients at each site, with program hours Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. We are closed on major holidays.
View our informational PowerPoint Presentation
Your relative will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of stimulating activities, including:
- Adaptive physical exercise
- Music programs
- Arts & crafts projects
- Discussions on current events, and times of reminiscing
- Visits from many community volunteers of all ages.
- To help older adults maintain a quality of life
- To provide social support (socialization)
- To provide activities to sustain physical and psychological well-being
- To serve a balanced and nutritious meal each day
Who seeks the services of Live Oak?
- Community & Service agencies (SW, Case Workers, Public Guardian, Conservator, RCFE Administrators)
- Adult children or other family memberes
- General Public
Why use Live Oak program?
- Program is designed to meet needs of the clients
- Staff-to-client ratio of 1:6
- Compassion & passion
- Promote self-efficacy (all about “I can do this” attitude)
When is a program like Live Oak needed?
When there is concern over the older adult’s ability, including:
- Functional (ADLS)
- Long-term support in keeping client independent
Live Oak is a 501 (c) 3 organization, tax ID #77-0069106.