Live Oak is open to persons 60 years, and older.
- Are unable to live independently
- Need support and help in their daily activities
- Are unable to participate in programs for independent seniors
- Would benefit from the social experience and stimulation of this personal program
HOW DOES ONE PAY FOR THE PROGRAM?
Fees for participation are determined by a sliding scale based upon each family’s income.
CLICK FOR SLIDING FEE SCALE
WHEN IS A PROGRAM LIKE LIVE OAK NEEDED?
We recommend our program when there is concern over the Older Adults ability including:
- Functional (ADLS)
- Long term support in keeping client independent.
CAN WE TRY THE FACILITY OUT BEFORE WE ENROLL?
- We invite participants for a trial run (stay for part of the day)
- We evaluate the client to see if they are able to interact well with peers
- We assist non-ambulatory clients to ensure they are able to stand with a little help in restrooms
As part of enrollment, we evaluate and discuss a written service agreement package, including topics such as demographics, medical issues, functional assessment, food (ADCFP), respect, transportation, annual appraisal.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:
“The day care program has “given me a life – time to socialize & get work around house done.”
“The staff is wonderful. They are always caring and patient. The activities keep [my mother-in-law] busy during the day and give her something to look forward to.”