BA or BS degree in field related to agency program (i.e., Gerontology, Social Services, Psychology, Human Development, Health Sciences, Education, etc.)* Experience and knowledge that provide requisite skills to work with frail elderly persons in a professional capacity.
All applicants must:
(1) Be at least 18 years of age.
(2) Obtain clearance from DOJ prior to presence at facility.
(3) Obtain “Good” health screening.
(4) Obtain negative TB test results -either less than one year before or seven days after employment date.
(5) Obtain/maintain First Aid/CPR certification prior to providing any direct care and supervision to clients.
(6) Be willing to sign Dependent Adult Physical Abuse Reporting statement.
*Requirements for degree may be waived based on the level of experience and/or other training (i.e. Community College classes and relevant certifications).